Gold Support Package
Stress-free computing is here!
From just £19.99 per month (min 12-month term)
What is the Gold Support Package?
- A fast, friendly, professional response to your general everyday computer problems, for peace of mind knowing you have ready access to help so you can enjoy your home computing
- Access to our extensive HELP AREA on our website
- Computer repair service with no labour charges
- Includes help with your iPad or Android devices
- An annual remote computer health check
- For easier home budgeting
How to get support
|Telephone the workshop 01609 748 625
||Email request email@example.com
||Text message 07984 098 446
What happens next?
An engineer advises you via telephone, email or text. If necessary a secure connection can be made to your computer. Remote Support can then be used to take control and fix the problem. If this does not solve it a workshop repair may be required. A home visit for collection/drop off/repair may be arranged at the engineer’s discretion. In the event of any chargeable parts being needed there is a full, prior consultation with you.
Examples of customer problems covered
|My computer won’t start up
||My computer is very slow
|My computer is completely dead
||I can’t log on to my email
|I have an error message on screen
||I’ve forgotten my password
|My monitor won’t come on
||My computer gets very hot (noisy)
|I think I clicked on a dodgy email
||I’ve lost my essay. Help!
|My Internet won’t work
||My printer doesn’t work
What is not covered?
|Any replacement/upgrade parts or software (excluding warranty items) for example a replacement hard drive
||Tuition or install of new equipment in your home (although we offer a 20% discount to support members)
Coorecom Ltd Gold Support T & C
Gold Support Package is provided by Coorecom Ltd and offered to registered support members and relate to their nominated item of equipment subject to the following.
- Minimum 12 months subscription paid in advance by standing order monthly or invoiced annually. Members have to register a Personal Computer or laptop as their “nominated device” and support is provided for that item. General IT advice on all “computer related matters” may also be provided and can be related to another household computer device, but Remote Support is only carried out on the nominated device Further PC or laptops within the household can be added at £5 each up to a maximum of 4 devices
- Coorecom Ltd provides a no charge response to a request for advice or practical help on operating system (OS) arising with using a Windows (7 and above) or Apple based home computer (Snow Leopard and above)
- Coorecom Ltd will advise at no charge on general software issues with Microsoft Office products from 2006 and above
- Coorecom Ltd offers help and advice on iPads and Android tablets. But not Remote Support (as tools are not available for this purpose at present)
- Any advice given is in the form of, telephone conversation, email, text, or verbal face to face and is our opinion and diagnosis based on the information/symptoms available at the time.
- Remote Control of your computer (following your agreement to use) is offered at no charge as a tool to assist a repair or for you to demonstrate a problem to us.
- Home visits at no charge will be made if considered to be appropriate by our engineer
- Any workshop tasks agreed to be necessary will be at our engineer’s discretion and prearranged and are carried out at our Danby Wiske premises and any extra charges would be agreed with the member
- Workshop repairs carried out at no charge, upgrade or request reloads are subject to a discounted labour charge and this would be agreed with the member beforehand. Members may be asked to bring the computer to our Danby Wiske workshop
- Coorecom Ltd offers an invited no charge optional Remote “computer health check-up” which will scan for virus or malware presence and clears temporary files, cache folder and Internet history. It checks for updated antivirus presence and OS updates. If a backup drive is fitted this will be checked too. This service can also be carried out in our workshop by arrangement and requires the equipment to be brought in to us
- Support response time aims to be considered “fast & reasonable” within the constraints of our existing workload, all members requests are considered priority and dealt with appropriately. Outside of normal working times we monitor text, email and answerphone requests and will respond as soon as we can do so. Our holiday periods will be advertised to our members and we shall take steps to maintain satisfactory support response at these times
- All hardware parts, software or upgrades are chargeable and members will be made aware of these charges beforehand
- A fair and reasonable limit placed on the support given under this package is at the discretion of Coorecom Ltd and is final